Thursday, December 2, 2010

another cupcake challenge

the new sweetest kitchen cupcake challenge is up, and this month the theme is : someone special. the cupcake should somehow represent someone you care about, either because it caters to his/her favourite flavours and textures or because there is some metaphorical level to what you bake into them.

for my part, i think i just did that last month! however, i'll give this another try!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm going to take part this time... I don't have any ideas and I have enough other baking to do. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to make a key lime cupcake in honor of my Mom who is super addicted to key lime pie ever since we spent time in the Florida Keys when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete