Friday, October 8, 2010

First Adventure... First Failure

Four things combined to inspire me: I recently got a magic bullet, the magic bullet recipe book includes a recipe for guacamole, I bought avocados, and hockey started tonight (I figured that guacamole and chips would go together pretty well with an evening of watching hockey with Justin, and I also had fun calling it Hockey-mole).

I tried to follow the recipe, but it told me that I was supposed to use two avocados and the short cup, and it was only big enough for one. So I put in one avocado, a couple cloves of garlic, and some cilantro. I put it on the magic bullet, and... nothing. The blade spun and spun, but everything else stayed still. I tried shaking it up, I tried adding some oil, and finally I just tried giving up. Hockey-mole fail.

Maybe my avocado wasn't ripe enough. But I just can't believe my magic bullet let me down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment